Can you make it to the end without falling off….prove it! A slippery, wobbly and wet obstacle course awaits you with guaranteed fun!
The Bounce ‘n’ Splash session is on every Saturday form 3-4pm. Selling of wristbands starts at 2.30pm so we advise that you come early to avoid disappointment. Parents/guardians can view from the spectators area and do not have to get into water. Our Bounce ‘n’ Splash is fully lifeguarded so sit back and relax while the children blow off some steam!
GROUP BOOKINGS/ PARTIES
We cater for group bookings and birthday parties and these can be booked at reception prior to the session as spaces are limited. A 50% deposit is required when booking to secure your place.
- Users must be between 4 and 13 years of age
- User must be able to swim or wear armbands/life-jacket
- Appropriate swimwear to be worn including swim hat
- Wristbands must be worn to permit use and can be purchased at reception
- Lifeguard will signal when a child can enter the inflatable
- Only jump onto inflatable with one forward movement
- Only two users per go and in a forward direction
- Feet first down slide
- Once you fall off-exit the water immediately on side of fall
- No queue jumping/no helping on by lifeguard
- No sitting/waiting on slide/no diving off
- No holding onto or pulling ropes
- No goggles/accessories/jewellery/watches/carrying objects
- No reckless/careless/boisterous behaviour
- No swimming under the inflatable
- No persons to inhabit the fall zone area
- Inflatable is not in operation until securely moored in water and lifeguard signals for use.