- Guest should not use facilities if suffering from any of the following: Serious illness, heart condition, high/low blood pressure, diabetes, a respiratory condition or any other medical condition which may affect your reaction to heat.
- Guests taking medication for any of the above conditions who are unsure as to the advisability of using such facilities should consult their GP first.
- Observe a sensible time limit 5-15 minutes.
- Shower between each heat exposure.
- Appropriate swim attire must be worn at all times.
- Glass containers, food or beverages of any sort are not permitted inside the facilities.
- Guests under the age of 16 are not permitted to use the facilities.
- Pregnant women are not advised to use the facilities.
- Remove all jewellerey before use.
- The hot/cold cycle can be repeated as often as comfortable. However bathing for too long may result in nausea, dizziness or fainting. If any of these symptoms occur alert staff immediately.
- Shaving and the use or creams and lotions are not permitted in the health suite area (sauna, steamroom, jacuzzi) under any circumstances.
- The use of shampoo and shower gel in the designated health suite shower area is strictly prohibited.
Please note that the use of mobile phones, cameras, camcorders or any other recording equipment are strictly prohibited throughout the environs of the Leisure Centre. Your co-operation on this matter is greatly appreciated.